Mar 22, 2011

Tim Horton's Introduces the New Maple Thunder Cake Donut



BOWMANVILLE, ON - "You know, I usually get very excited about Timmy's new menu items, but when I saw the new Timmy's donut, I almost s#$t myself" said Karen Carey O'Finney of 8th Ave. as a burst of laughter roared throughout the local Tim Horton's on Friendly Lane in Bowmanville. "I'm sorry about the pottymouth, not too ladylike is it? I'm just so darned excited!!" She giggled with excitement as a shiny tear fell from her cakey, Canadian eye.
The excitement is province wide as the new Tim Horton's "Maple Thunder Mangiacake Donut" hits Timmy's locations early May. "We thought we'd pack this bad boy with everything Canadian from a tube of Ketchup, signed Dougie jersey, a pack of Player's Light, a pair of Brooks and so much more...really is there anything more Canadian?" Timmy's CEO Ken Kevin Jamie Flanagan Reid Horton said early Tuesday. Retail price is set at $59.99. While quantities last.

No comments:

Post a Comment