Sep 15, 2010

Bloordale Pantry

It was simply called The Dale when I visited it a few years back. Not sure about the history on it but I'm sure that name held the address for quite some time. I think people would've labeled it a "greasy spoon?" It was busted to say the least, how I put a fork to my mouth back then still remains one of my biggest regrets. Anyway just recently, my wife and I noticed the facade been changed and the construction complete and decided to check it last weekend.

She had the Eggs Benedict and I had the Egg White Omelette with Arugula, Tomato and Goat Cheese. We weren't disappointed at all, the interior design and the bluegrass music was a nice touch too. It's at Bloor and Lansdwone and the wait staff is friendly.

Someone told me that this neighbourhood is now called "Bloordale", hence the name of the resto? I think they should've called the neighbourhood "Blansdowne" or "Lansoor".









No comments:

Post a Comment