Aug 25, 2010

My Main Man Tony is Boss

Hahahah, that is the first time I have ever used the term "Boss" before. It works well in this situation. Anyway, Tony is the man situated somewhere in Italy, but we get together whenever he's back home in Canada. Got to hang out with him recently and I forced him to drink his first Guinness, he looked good doing so I must admit. And he fucken enjoyed it too. I received a few beautiful wedding gifts grom my man, a bottle of champagne and a cookbook with Tuscan recipes including Aphrodisiac foods such as asparagus, tomatoes, fava beans and such.

I decided to try this: Tagliatelle with Cherry Tomatoes, Arugula and Parmigianno. Pretty simple actually.
Boil your pasta
Add 2 cloves of chopped garlic to a frying pan with olive oil, brown
Add a handful of torn arugula and a nice bundle of cherry tomatoes you cake
Sautee for a couple of minutes, add Tagliatelle, toss, then add parmigianno.
Boom.

Thank you for the cookbook Tony.





No comments:

Post a Comment